How do I sign in to RewardsCentral?
You can sign in from almost any page on the site, using the link located in the
top left of each page.
Just enter your email address, username or Membership ID in the first box, and your
password in the second box, then click on the button to sign in.
What can I do if I forget my password?
Use the Forget Your Password
feature to have password reset instructions sent to your email address.
Not sure which email address you signed up with? Try all of them.
If you don't receive the password reset email in your inbox, be sure to check your junk mail folder.
If all else fails, contact RewardsCentral
and explain the problem.
Why can't I sign in?
There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to sign in. Here are some solutions to try:
- Make sure that you have not confused the letter 'O' oh for the number '0' zero or vice versa in your email address, Membership ID, username or password.
- Check that you are using the correct email address. You may have signed up with your work email instead of your home email, or with a free email account such as Hotmail.
- Check that you are using the correct password. You may have changed it recently but forgotten.
- Contact RewardsCentral with a detailed description of the problem.
Why don't I stay signed in?
If you can sign in successfully, but then when you click on to any other page you find you have been signed out again, this is usually a cookie problem.
Sometimes this occurs when more than one RewardsCentral member uses the same computer to access RewardsCentral. After the first member signs out, the second member may need to sign in twice or more before the problem is solved.
You should try the following steps:
- Ensure that cookies are enabled in your Web browser. If you are using a recent version of Internet Explorer, try this:
If you are using a different browser, see your browser's help pages for information on how to enable cookies from rewardscentral.com.au.
- Select Tools from the Internet Explorer menu;
- Select Internet Options;
- Click on the Privacy tab (3rd from the left);
- Click on the Sites button;
- Type in rewardscentral.com.au ;
- Select Allow;
- Select OK;
- Select OK again.
- Delete all RewardsCentral cookies from the cookies directory on your computer. In most versions of windows, go to C:\Windows\Cookies and delete anything to do with RewardsCentral, such as name@www_rewardscentral_com_au and name@rewardscentral_com_au.
- If using Internet Explorer, make sure you have the latest upgraded version of Internet Explorer 7. If you do not have this software, you can download it for free.
- Ensure that your ISP, firewall or network security is not blocking access to RewardsCentral.
How do I sign in using Facebook?
Follow the prompts. If you have an existing RewardsCentral account, you will need to sign in to that normally, and then link it to your Facebook account. You will also be prompted by Facebook to authorise RewardsCentral to connect with your Facebook account. When prompted, click the Connect button.
I am not yet a member of RewardsCentral. Can I still sign in using Facebook?
Yes. Using Facebook, you can become a member of RewardsCentral and enjoy all the benefits, without all the hassle of remembering another username and password. You will, however, still need to supply RewardsCentral with some basic details about yourself, including an active email address.
If I sign in using Facebook, does RewardsCentral know my Facebook password?
No. The Facebook Connect system allows you to sign in to RewardsCentral using your Facebook account. But RewardsCentral does not have access to your Facebook password.
If my account is linked to Facebook, can I still sign in normally without using Facebook?
Yes. When your RewardsCentral account is linked to Facebook, you can choose how you sign in to RewardsCentral. When signed in to Facebook, you will automatically be signed in to RewardsCentral. If you are not signed in to Facebook, you may also sign in to RewardsCentral using your normal RewardsCentral username and password. You can choose and switch between the two methods as you wish.
Can I remove the link between my RewardsCentral account and Facebook account?
Yes. In the Account Settings
page of RewardsCentral, look for the Sign In Details box at the bottom left. If your Facebook account is linked it will be shown here. By clicking on Remove and confirming the action, you can remove the link between your accounts. After you remove the link, you will need to sign in to RewardsCentral using your RewardsCentral username and password.
I joined RewardsCentral using Facebook but now I want to sign in to RewardsCentral normally. What is my RewardsCentral password?
If you remove the link between your accounts, you can still access your RewardsCentral account with a normal sign in. Before removing the link, you should ensure your registered email address is correct. Then you can reset your password using the Password Reset